Reason to choose PAU ...
- Excellent programmes taught by world class faculty;
- A broad network of academic and professional partners on the continent and beyond;
- Attractive scholarship scheme;
- Joint degree awards from the Pan African University and its Host Universities;
- Excellent career prospects in some of the fastest growing industries, with relevant career guidance; and
- Vibrant, multi-cultural and Pan African learning and research environments.
Scholarship information ...
PAU offers full scholarships to all students enrolled into its programmes following a competitive admissions process.
- The scholarship grant covers the following costs: Tuition fees, paid directly to the relevant PAU institute;
- A stipend of $750 per month for Masters, and $1,100 for PhD students, to support the student’s living costs including food, housing, utilities, local transportation and medical insurance;
- Students not permanently resident in the country hosting the institute they are attending are entitled to a single, economy return air ticket for the most direct route between their country/city of permanent residence and the host country/city; and
- Students permanently resident in the country hosting the institute they are attending are entitled to $100 to cover the cost of their travel.
How to Apply ...
The application for admission must be completed online and submitted electronically once you have answered all required questions.
The call for application for the academic year 2017-2018 is now closed.